- My name's Natasha, I'm 21 and I'm from Milton Keynes, England.
- For the past 4 years of my life I've been completing my A-levels in history, geography and english at my local college.
- I'm currently studying geography at Bath Spa University, with hopes and dreams to work in conservation/environmentalism in the future, hence some of the "green" posts you might see.
- I love photography and taking photos, but I'm no professional and only own a digital camera, but I love sharing the photos I've taken out and about.
- I dabble in crafting, but jewellery and card making are about as adventurous as it's gotten so far! I plan to do something more tricky such as candle and soap making in the future, so any tips feel free to email me!
- I love writing letters and am always happy to take on new pen-pals. If you're interested just leave me a comment and I'll email you.
- I'm not sponsored to post reviews or have any affiliates that sponsor the blog in general, blogging is purely a hobby for me and I will always notify people if anything has been sponsored.
I hope you enjoy the blog!